The FBI estimates that in 2018, 31% of U.S. banks will have significant losses from fraud. The Suspicious Activity Monitor (SAM) helps you to stack the odds in your favor.
- Performs behavior modeling and alerts you when customers have unusual activity.
- Warns you when large debits appear to be paid against uncollected funds.
- Promptly reports consumer and commercial ACH debits that may be fraudulent.
- Alerts you to potential corporate account takeovers (CATOs).
- Advises you when customers have frequent kites.
- Warns you when customers have 90+ days between transactions.
- Alerts you when customers are dealing with Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
- It’s a fact of life: the less you look at, the more you see. SAM’s behavior modeling greatly reduces false-positive results.
- Automates the Enhanced Due Diligence function and simplifies the monitoring of high-risk accounts.
- Works seamlessly with all transactions.
- Keeps track of returned ACH transactions and gives special attention to unauthorized debits.
- Helps you determine your off-balance sheet ACH risk.
- Monitors IATs for OFAC compliance.
- Reports government benefit payments that may be posted illegally.