Our Digital Customer Knowledge (DiCK) system will help your bank comply with the Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) requirements.
It’s a case management tool.
It’s a customer-management tool.
It’s a secure file sharing system.
It has a tickler feature that will alert you when it’s time to obtain a new document from a customer, or, review a customer’s dossier.
It’s fast, it’s easy to use and it utilizes Microsoft SQL technology (so security and system backups are easily managed).
- Lets you create digital dossiers for your customers to store comments, documents, spreadsheets, images, or any other type of data.
- Provide access control for sensitive data. An employee’s security level dictates what they can see.
- Displays a twelve-month transaction summary for accounts in the dossier to let you quickly see if transaction activity has unexpectedly changed.
- Full integration with all Wayne Barnett products means a simple click-through takes you to a customer’s dossier.
- Ticklers are built-in to the system. Dick will prompt you when it’s time to review a customer’s data.
- Every dossier can be printed or exported to a secure folder.
- Simplifies your EDD procedures by helping you document, organize, and review your findings.
- Versioning control of documents provides built-in audit trails.
- Users can view and update dossiers from any PC on the network.
- Helps your bank reduce the number of printed and stored reports
- Helps you comply with the regulators “green initiative”.